Habitat Store REOPENS!
Our Habitat ReStore has reopened!
Hours are currently Tuesday – Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. If purchasing larger items, please make sure to bring someone to assist in loading.
Regarding donation dropoffs:
- We will be receiving dropoff donations from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM during normal business hours.
- Only acceptable items can be donated. (See list of acceptable items here.)
- Staff will be unable to help unload donations at this time, so please bring someone to help unload larger items.
- Donors will need to follow the signs to the “Donation Center” on the west side of the building.
NEW ReStore Safety Precautions
The Habitat for Humanity of Morgan County ReStore requests your cooperation in maintaining a safe and healthy environment. When you visit the ReStore, please be aware of our new safety protocols:
- Do not enter if you are currently experiencing or have recently experienced flu-like symptoms including, but not limited to fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath.
- All customers must use physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- There will be no returns/exchanges for credit at this time.
FOR ANY RESTORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 256-308-1160.
The administrative offices remain closed to the public, but staff members call be reached by email or by calling the office and leaving a message (256-340-9609).